Q: How do I stop an oil leak?
A: On plastic tanks rub a bar of soap into the split.
Q: How do I reset my Apollo Gauge?
Q: How do I reset my Watchman Gauge?
1. Switch the Watchman on and off. You will see a serial number followed by a lower case R (stands for Reset)
2. Unscrew and remove the power tube wait for 2 minutes and then screw the power tube back on.
This should reboot the system
3. Within a few minutes the Watchman should display the level of oil in your tank.
What the Signs Mean:
F = FULL
Red Light Flashing - No Signal
Red Flashing Light - Tank Is Low on Fuel
Fluid level low together with “BAT LOW” - New Power Tube Needed
C Means connection fault replacement needed.
To Change the battery
1. Switch off Watchman display.
2. Unscrew your existing copper tube battery from the transmitter.
3. Pause for 5 Minutes.
4. Switch the Watchman display back on.
5. Fit the new copper tube battery.
Q: Where can I purchase batteries for my Watchman Gauge?
A: From us or from Sensor Systems.
Q: Where can I purchase batteries for my Apollo Gauge?
A: From a Jewellers or a good electrical goods store
The battery number is 3V-CR2430